As we continue to navigate these challenging times, we want to continue to live our faith in some of the familiar ways, even though we can’t be together. The number of individuals and families who are homeless or are facing homelessness is at an all time high due to the current pandemic. And the need for food and supplies to nourish and sustain these families, even more so. So we have organized the following ways for our congregation, friends and family to continue our mission of helping those in need.
1. Apostles’ House Food Barrel – A weather-proof collection bin will be placed outside at St. Stephen’s under the roof of the Narthex parking lot entry door. Canned goods and non-perishable food items can be dropped off at any time and will be delivered to Apostles’ House.
2. North Porch Women & Infant Centers – A second weather-proof collection bin will also be in place for North Porch donations. Right now they are in urgent need of the following:
- Enfamil 12.5 oz powdered baby formula and soy formula, and Enfamil infant (yellow label) 21.1 oz
- Diapers especially Large sizes – 4, 5, 6, and Pull-ups of all sizes
- Baby wipes
- Jars of baby food – all ages- fruit, veggie and 1st foods
3. Online Ordering/Donations – If you are unable to drop off items at the church, and would like to contribute, you can make purchases and/or donations online directly to these organizations. PLEASE NOTE: North Porch prefers you use their AmazonSmile link for direct delivery of donations.
The Apostles’ House Food Pantry Donation Link, click here.
North Porch Women & Infant Centers Donation Link & Information Page, click here.
North Porch Amazon Smile Direct Link, click here.